Tenergy Alkaline AAA Batteries:
- Tenergy alkaline batteries deliver outstanding performance and reliability
- Some major advantages of Tenergy Alkaline batteries includes:
- Dependable and long lasting power.
- Tenergy batteries operate reliably in temperatures of -20 to 50 degrees Celcius.
- Batteries are date coded to guarantee freshness.
- Voltage: 1.5V
- Weight: 11.5g
- NON RECHARGEABLE BATTERY! CAN NOT BE CHARGED! ONE-TIME USE BATTERY.
- Risk of fire. Battery can explore or leak and cause injury if installed backwards, disassembled, charged, crushed or exposed to fire or high temperature.
- Do not put the battery into a charger of any kind.
- Can not be used with other types of batteries together.